Only free channels after image update!

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 718 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I've been working on updating my dm800 clone image all day and at the start I had tuners empty problems. Image after image I found one that work fine and was able to set up my tuner. Then uploaded my channel list but now I only get freesat channels. If I choose a pay channel it shows the epg but just a blank screen!! I'm pulling out my hair and I'm worrying my wife will freak if she wakes in the morning with a baldy man in her bed! Pls help.

• Ok before you updated the image, did you back up your configs etc??? how were you accessing the pay channels?? your own card or connection to a server????

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I did not back up my files! My uncle got me set up with a server in Turkey but I don't have the details. My uncle has contact info for the person in Turkey. Will he need to contact him to set it up again?? I'm new to this and the image was from 2010 so fancied an update! But now I've messed it up

• I did not back up my files! My uncle got me set up with a server in Turkey but I don't have the details. My uncle has contact info for the person in Turkey. Will he need to contact him to set it up again?? I'm new to this and the image was from 2010 so fancied an update! But now I've messed it up

you are registered since july 2013 so have had plenty of time to read the rules concerning payservers and supporters !!!
    FORGET THE TURK payserver PROVIDER
    also about how to go about setting yourself independently...
    get yourself a card and start reading.. for example : cardsharing for beginners
    how to create a dyndns account

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!