Can no longer connect via FTP on Duo2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 808 times. The last Post () by backstorn.

• In LAN settings on the receiver I said No to "Use DHCP" because from what I understand that can keep changing the IP address of the receiver which means you need to enter the new IP address via FTP every time you want to connect via FTP.

I was connected via FTP with these settings:

Host: 192.168.0.5 (this matches the IP Address of the receiver)
    Logon Type: Normal
    User: Root
    Password: left this blank

For the past week I could connect via FTP. I've not changed anything and today I can't connect. Please help.

• Official Post

Turn DHCP on then reboot.. Check network settings to see if a new ip address has been assigned, if it has turn DHCP off again, if it hasn`t reboot the router and check again..

There should be an option in the router to set a static ip address for each device, then you can leave DHCP on..

• Have you tried this for static ip address for router . You can assign a static ip address between 1 to 254 and set same ip to router ie. 192.168.1.1** .I used to have same problem as you but by using new ip address problem solved. Hope this helps.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!