cccam help ***box f5

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,919 times. The last Post () by kiki008.

• hello i have 2 ***box f5 and f5s in my household and im wondering if you could help me on how to get the cccam files to watch *** in the uk on them is ther a specific tutorial on how to do this ? please help

• i have already got a gift on both boxes but dont know when it runs out thats why im asking if thers a way to do it myself

Buddy it seems that you havent taken the time to read rules:

Rules:

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

so fair play to you for trying to take the right way ;)
    but I still insist you really do need to read a lot first.

• For cardsharing not paying to get from someone who destroys the hobby you are putting money in the hands of gangs and criminals who im paying tax to feed on benefits and shag all day so i can pay to support the kids from them also, im off not in a good mood at all

• why have all this stuff on this forum then

have you read all my post????
    for you to read and then take the responsibilty of trying/doing whatever you wish with your property bud.

<11> Some information contained in this forum may damage your equipment or your viewing card, DOWNLOAD AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !!! , we cannot be held responsible for your damaged equipment.

<12> Card sharing over the Internet is forbidden, do so at your own risk !!

please take the time to read the rules you have accepted on registration : RULES

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Linuxsat-Support.com staff activley monitor the forum and will remove content that refers to any illegal activity. Linuxsat-Support.com will not participate in the illegal use of illicit software or devices. Any information or software found at Linuxsat-Support.com should not be used for any illegal purpose such as obtaining any goods or services for which payment of any kind is involved, including subscription TV broadcasts.

• hmmm a bit harsh when all i done was buy them from the internet and whats cardsharing explain a bit more detail then maybe i will understand

• SEE THIS IS THE PROBLEM. people but these **** boxes not having a clue what to do with them and expect everybody else to sort it out for them. well you know what we all had to learn how to do it and there is still a lot to learn for you so that is what all this stuff is on this excellent site is for

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!