Csp swap fixed cardservproxy.jar

There are 45 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,053 times. The last Post () by moobi.

• Hello guys,

I have installed csp r244 from scratch with Java 1.7 Ubuntu 64 bit. Changed the cardservproxy.jar file.
    Started the CSP first time.

In my status page I don´t have: ECM swapped:

I have only

State: up
    Started: 2014-02-22 04:55:04
    Uptime: 10m 42s
    Connectors: 4
    Sessions: 0 (active: 0)
    Estimated total capacity: 0 (ECM->CW transactions per CW-validity-period)
    Estimated total load: 0 (forwards during the last period)
    ECM total: 0 (average rate: 0/s)
    ECM forwards: 0
    ECM cache hits: 0
    ECM denied: 0
    ECM filtered: 0
    ECM failures: 0
    EMM total: 0

Did I make something wrong?

Cheers

• Bloody hell all the info on the swap and 'how to' has been posted on every forum from here to Timbuktu and people still can't get it working, read people read !!!

• I take your point but CSP is not Mickey Mouse piece of software, there is nothing 'out of the box' with it, and too many people download a pre compiled version and still can't use it
    In my opinion if someone does not take the time to learn about it they are wasting their time, but hey there's always someone to spoon feed them on a forum !
    I've seen many over the years download it and then ask why it's not working, for someone to ask them have they installed java, their reply....what's java lol

So no I don't think there should be a pre compiled version with the swap in it, for any future CSP users out there go read and learn about it, learn how to compile and use it just like the rest of us did !

• It's working like a treat for me but only 1 channel star life ok is not clearing on dm500, is there anyway around that or will I have to switch to Oscam?

• It's working like a treat for me but only 1 channel star life ok is not clearing on dm500, is there anyway around that or will I have to switch to Oscam?

try a rescan of channels on the box, plus if you dont have that channel it wont clear??

to a reply to all the pre compiled requests, i never released one because people dont know whats been added to it any malicious code is possible thats why i released the source thats readable

its 2 folders web one over write the file in there with mine
    then when download all source from svn over write all in there with my src

compile job done

• after all the requests here is a pre compiled version un edited untouched, my own personal version, has some logging removed as causes cpu issues, i have logging disabled as there is no point causing silly high massive logging events

just ftp this over to the lib folder start csp using r244

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!