Auto Bouquet Maker

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,664 times. The last Post () by dirtydonki.

• I like the idea of auto updating the bouquets. the problem i have is i have edited the bouquets so my wife has her folder with only the channels she tends to watch and a HD channel list which only lists HD channels. If i install autobouquetmaker will it update the channels in my bouquet lists or just change them to the standard bouquet lists.

yorky

• If you are using this on E2 you can use Dreamboxedit to edit the channel lists wherein you can create as many favorites of your choice as you wish including one for the missus as you describe.

You can then still use ABM as often as you like but it will only update it's own bouquets (ie those that it created). So if in the future there is a desire or need to update any that you created you will need to do these yourself manually using DBEdit.

PS: If you can write using python and have access to the orignal ABM precompiled script (py) you could edit it to define your own lists and thus run the whole thing everytime.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!