Nemesis image.

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,709 times. The last Post () by dirtydonki.

• Hi, I have recently bought a clone 800hd from china and it came with a nemesis 2.4 image on it. It works really well for me. I have another clone dm800 which I have been trying different images on, pli, and dreamelite 4.1 are the latest ones I have tried, but they both give me different problems. I would really like to try the nemesis image, but I can't find a copy that doesn't give me the NO CA error.

Please could someone point me in the right direction where a download my be found, or even explain how I can take an image from one box and use it on another.

Any help would be gratefully received,

Many thanks,

Simon.

• Do you know what sim is in it?

If its a DM800 its likely to be a SIM 2.01 or a Ferrari chip, although it could also be one of the EStar chipped boxes.

Nano

• Thanks for your quick replies. I have just used yassinovs tool to sort the CA error. The settings I used were dm800hd sim 2.01 bootloader 84b.

I hope that is enough info.

Cheers,

Simon.

• Hi, I have recently bought a clone 800hd from china and it came with a nemesis 2.4 image on it. It works really well for me. I have another clone dm800 which I have been trying different images on, pli, and dreamelite 4.1 are the latest ones I have tried, but they both give me different problems.

Whats the problems you are having with these 2 images as i dont think you will find much better than open pli for a dm800 although in saying that i never did try nemesis images on a dm800 i done some work on for a friend.

You will have to try and find a plugin something like (backup suite) or image manager/something like that possibly in an addon server if nemisis has one that is and then you should be able to backup the image from a box to an external usb device or to tmp in internal memory/ and then flash to another box but make sure the box has the same bootloader and compatible sim or you will end up with no ca error again.

MK

• Hi MK, the DE4.1 takes ages to boot, and the openpli image would keep crashing, where the sound continued, but picture went black. also, the new box with the nemesis image is sim 2.10, and the older box is sim 2.01.

What I really need is a stable image with no fancy stuff. As long as cccam works and maybe crossepg, I don't care about plugins. I want to give this box to my ma, so it needs to be simple and reliable. Maybe the nemesis image isn't what I need. Maybe a different image would do.

• Well i cant help you with a nemesis image as i could,nt gaurantee it would work/ or tbh safe to use but this image in the link defo has no crashing on the dm800 i tested it on..put the bootloader i have attached in that download on first as that could be corrupted on your box..there is plenty other good images i bet in that section too so whatever takes your fancy.

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=35101&p=133095&viewfull=1#post133095

• If EDG works and its stable that would make it better than a newer images that is problematic.

Newer isn't always best. EDG Nemesis is one of the most stable images out there for both original and clone Dreamboxes. I have tried loads of images and i have found it to be one of the best images out there.

Nano

• Nemesis edge was always my image of choice for my dreamboxes. Everything was stable and working. Loads of options, skins & functionality. Black day moving to an oe2 image. Daughter wants TSMedia with 1Channel boo hoo! So now using ATV which seems pretty good and the only image I was able to get crossepg working fully on.

Only downside so far is that we have run out of space for all the plugins she wants so the project will continue playing with flashexpander at the weekend.

Kids, who needs 'em. LOL :snicker:

• You can always try using Barry Allen or Meoboot so you can run the image from a USB stick. The amount of memory in VAR you have to play with is then only limited by the size of the USB stick.

Nano

• Sadly, as bh0y stated, multiboot no longer seems to be an option. At least none of all of the OE2 clone images I tried would install either Meo or BA let alone work with then. :(

Appeared to install on ATV but then, as with all images, insisted that there was no HDD installed when in fact there is.

Never got either to work on my Duo2 either. Not that I need or want it.

Onward and upward. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!