cccam for nemesis 2.6 help needed

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,406 times. The last Post () by ciro42.

• Hi All,

I really need some help here. ;-)

I have installed nemesis 2.6 on a dm800hd clone 2.01 84b. It doesn't have cccam installed, only Dccamd.

I cant find a cccam file to download with the tgz2 extension or an ipk extension (the only extensions for a manual download that his image allows)

I found somewhere that I have to put extra.url into my var etc, and that is supposed to allow me to download cams etc directly to the box.

This didn't work for me.

There is a nemesis site and forum, but its all in Italian and I cant understand it.

Please can someone point me in the right direction.

Oh, and when I try and download from this forum and another one, I am not getting the file I want. I just get files with a .php extension.

Please help,

Cheers,

Simon.

• can you point me to a decent extra.url, and maybe a step by step. I really like the 2.4 image.

failing that can you recommend a decent simple stable image that wont have me pulling my hair out. all I need is cccam and crossepg to work.

I have been using dreamelite 4.1 but it crashes a lot.

Cheers

Simon.

• Nothing wrong with EDG Nemesis, its stable and works. Being an O.E 1.6 image also means that there is more space in memory for plugins. I have tried loads of different images on my DM800Se and i always keep going back to EDG Nemesis.

Usually when people have issues and problems its caused by constantly changing images and full memory issues.

If you can bare with me I will post the extra.url later on when i have more time.

Nano

• This is CCcam 2.3.0 for EDG Nemesis, open it in 7-zip and place the files in the respective directories.

• CCCCHHHHHEEEEERRRRRSSS LLLAAADDDSSS

a fresh day with a fresh head, and a load of help and I am sorted. I was using Internet explorer and whenever I clicked a link to download, it downloaded a file called attachment.php. I tried chrome and the file downloaded perfectly. The image I am using is Nemesis2-6-dm800-SVN-107r5-ramiMAHER . I put the above ccam.tbz2 into my tmp folder and it installed perfectly using manual install in the blue panel.

Thanks again for all your help.

Simon.

• another way you could have done it would have been to install tspanel and then under the linuxsat tab download and install the cam in the relevant image section. in your case the EDG and new DE at the bottom of first cam page.
    Nemesis is a stable image that hardly crashes on the dm800, its my ol' faithful box

• Once you have installed Nemesis do the following.

unzip the attachment using winrar (You can download an evaluation copy)

FTP it to Var/Etc.

Its should now appear in the addons section from the blue button under extra. You should now be able to download whatever emu you want from the addons section from the blue button.

If it doesn't appear reboot the box.

Nano

• Buona Domenica atutti quiesta e la prima volta che mi rivolga a voi vorrei sapere qualcosa del mio estarbox DM800se con sim a8p essendo nuovo del forum nonso a chi chiedere la prima cosa che vorrei sapere nel menu del decoder ce menu manuale pero quando premo il tasto del telecomando mi dece di istallare xxxipk o xxx.tbz2 e io nonso come si fa io ringrazio la persona che mi puo aiutare spiecandomi con parole chiare perche io non capisco molto di pc Grazie e un saluto a tutti dimendicavo chiedo scusa per come o scritto spero che mi a vete capito Ciao Ciro42

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!