Latest developments in my setup...

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,286 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• My setup...

As you can see i have the multi-arm sorted at last but the switch is still dodgy :P... Must invest in a proper one!

2 x 80cm cheapo dishes!...

Fixed dish with 28,19 and 13 east!

And motor on most of the arc with a 0.1 cheapo lnb!

Dm500s, PS3, Ubuntu Laptop (Got for free from Freecycle!) and Surround sound system...

Spiderbox 5000sd...

Cheapo set up for sure but does the job!

Need to get a hd box next off!

• Latest additions!

-1m dish (Massive thanks to our members "limerick" and "kerry" for the dish!

-Black inverto ultra lnb!

The signal gain has been boosted unbelievably but still not getting Viasat :(... Can get the nordic beams on 0.8w though :)

-Multi-arm is down to 2 lnbs at the min waiting for a 4x1 Diseqc switch to arrive any day now!

• You might need a bigger dish in your location glen but looking very good so far m8

Code
    http://en.kingofsat.net/beams.php?s=98&b=141

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• Finally moved my 80cm from the scaffold pole!!

Attached a quad lnb (massive thanks for Kerry) on 28 east and have a few extra feeds around the house now!

And eventually fine tuned in the 3 sats again! 28,19 and 13 East!...

So end of me messing with dishes!

Next up a Dm800hd (Dodge) thanks to Rocco!

• Cheers m8..

Added another quad lnb to for 19 east on my multi arm and a 2 way Diseqc Switch for 19 and 28 down my room!

And changed the motor last week!

Although my black inverto ultra lnb is currently broke!

Waiting to hear from the shop on a replacement!

• did someone mention me lol . nice set up mate should put a pudding dish up u just may pick up yorkshire lol

RESPECT OTHER PEER, PUT ALWAYS A FTA CHANNEL WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1438883374.png

• hi mate i set alot of motorised dishes up and to be honest the bracket your using how on earth do you make that plumb on the level that bracket has to be perfectly plumb both ways or you wont get viasat at all mate. i would use a t&k bracket so you can plumb the pole up perfect.

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

• hi mate i set alot of motorised dishes up and to be honest the bracket your using how on earth do you make that plumb on the level that bracket has to be perfectly plumb both ways or you wont get viasat at all mate. i would use a t&k bracket so you can plumb the pole up perfect.

Agree on the T and K can't beat them but with this settup looking directly at the bracket left/right plum is reasonably easy. Re forwards and backwards if the wall mount is perfect then its easy if not you need to pack out the other arm to achieve plum.

:shamon:

• Finally gave in and bought a proper multi-lnb arm last night!

3 x twin lnbs!

2 x 4 diseqc switches!

Lets hope when I get home the weekend it isn't as cold as it is now and can get some play time! :P

Will post a few pics after!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!