AU and EMM`s type and status?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,924 times. The last Post () by Searay.

• Hello

I've got my Raspi to run Oscam (R9475) based on the guide here, and another reader than the one I could not get to work.
    It works, and I have set Oscam as a server and have both CCcam line and Ncam line on the client.
    Both lines are set to the AU and to be a little wiser about things I have changed between them. Apparently there is no difference, and there will be an EMM once in a while I can see reader. Protocol smart reader

But what do the different status of the AU can have?

Reader AU on : Reader can write EMM?
    Reader AU off : Reader can not post EMM?
    Reader AU active :???,
    Reader AU??? :???

Client AU on : Client can send EMM?
    Client AU off : Client can not post EMM?
    Client AU active :???,
    Client AU??? :???

and the different types of EMM
    UK?
    G?
    S?
    UQ?

I have so far got 3 UQ `s then client AU and AU reader is switched to active for a while.

• Only status you will see is on/off/active ,active is when emm has been sent to your card it stays active for about an hour after emm block all emm except unique this is the only emm you need to update your entitlments

• Only status you will see is on/off/active ,active is when emm has been sent to your card it stays active for about an hour after emm block all emm except unique this is the only emm you need to update your entitlments

Hello and thank you so it means I can count on AU function in the setup?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!