help to flash 8900hd

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 636 times. The last Post () by astra28.2.

• Hi trying to flash the enigma2 side of this box followed instructions on the thread ( how to upgrade e2 on the amiko alien /alien2 models )every thing ok till i get to press down ch down button up comes enig then tells me to press ok. do that get up succ appear then the thread tells me after the display of succ led should go to showing boot my does not show that it goes to showing load after waiting 5 mins stays the same can any one help please thanks mial
    image trying pkt hyperion v3

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!