OpenPLi-3.0-beta-dm800 #ssl84d problems

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,419 times. The last Post () by pp4only.

• i dont know i flashed my dm800 pvr and than i tried to scan 28.8E , after 100% i checked all channels list and lot of channels are not there .
    i am not sure if it is my fault or any thing because of image .

i am looking for another image now but not sure which one is best for SIM201 BL84 .. i want to install Gemini but not sure if i can even install ..

• i dont know i flashed my dm800 pvr and than i tried to scan 28.8E , after 100% i checked all channels list and lot of channels are not there .
    i am not sure if it is my fault or any thing because of image .

i am looking for another image now but not sure which one is best for SIM201 BL84 .. i want to install Gemini but not sure if i can even install ..

missing channels is due to sat/freq changes and nothing to do with an image..
    please post in the correct sections for each problem to save the team from having to move them..
    for example MISSING CHANNELS

• same channels are working perfect with with my dm800 se and dm500s but dm800 pvr not even scanning them .. anyway gonna re flash my box

• problem solve by re flashing with ...

openpli-3.0-beta-dm800-20131117-sim2-ssl84d

openpli-3.0-beta-dm800pvr-20131101-sim2-ssl84d <<< this one wasn't working for me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!