Mgcamd + Oscam sky uk

There are 53 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 30,534 times. The last Post () by shapez.

• Official Post

Here are working configs for s*y uk using Mgcamd + Oscam for updating entitlements.
    The attached files have already been editted so FTP to the correct folders.
    Oscam files can be found in folder;
    /var/tuxbox/config (Enigma1)
    /etc/tuxbox/config (Enigma2)
    Mgcamd files can be found in folder;
    /var/keys/
    IPK attached for easy install on BlackHole image.

mg_cfg

newcamd.list

Code
    CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    CWS = 127.0.0.1 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user = linuxsat
    pwd = support
    group = 2
    au = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
  • Ive had this working before but forgot what I did to use oscam as a server and mgcamd as a client, what do I need to change?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Official Post

You need to enable the dvbapi funtion in oscam.conf, your configs would look something like below.

N line for mgcamd client.

Code
    N: 127.0.0.1 34001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Or if you prefer mgcamd to update entitlements use below in newcamd.list.

Code
    CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    CWS = 127.0.0.1 34001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs
  • didn't work for some reason but thanks all the same, it will work with ccam as client and oscam as server, but if i use mgcamd it wont work

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I thought id try something different and get mgcamd working first, but even if i add my details to ccamd.list and newcamd.list, it doesn't work whereas ccam does, and i have set g to 33 in mg_cfg

BpGgW.jpg

• oddly this will work on blackhole image but not dreambox uk 2.2

BpGgW.jpg

• Official Post

Possibly you need to change the box type in mg_cfg to dreambox/mips.

• Tried that... got me stumped anyway :(

BpGgW.jpg

• Ok step 1 would be download mgcamd to my dm800hd.
    step 2 - ?
    step 3?
    step 4?
    step 5?

Hopefully these steps will help me to get automatic card entitlements. To give you a low down, I'm using Ubuntu PC, with a phoenix smartmouse reader, using oscam only to read and share. I've noticed entitlements are not updating. Sorry to ask for a step by step, but that's the way I learn :-(

• No step one would be, which image do you have on dreambox, step 2 do you have ts pannel installed on that image, if not id make that step 3 as you can download the corresponding and already configured combo from linux-sat supports section in tspannel.

Step 4 would depend on what your intentions are.

BpGgW.jpg

• I have dream elite image, I have ts panel installed, my intention is to install mgcamd on my receiver because I have read this can help to update the entitlements in the card reader which is attached to the pc. I hope this clears things up, sorry about that

• Well your first step I have already given you, the configs are in the thread for oscam, that leaves you with mgcamd, quick search of forum will give you that info.

Give it a go, if you get stuck, then make a post, and make sure you give enough info.

BpGgW.jpg

• Ok I have copied the exact files as on page 1, just a quick question in the newcamd.list file CWS = 127.0.0.1 (what IP do I put in here?) 20000 (do i need to open this port?) dummy dummy 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs

Also the CWS incoming port does it have to be the same as above 20000?

• Official Post

CWS = 127.0.0.1 (what IP do I put in here?)

Edit 127.0.0.1 to the ip address of your ubuntu.

20000 (do i need to open this port?)

You don`t need to open ports for internal sharing, this port must match your newcamd port in oscam.conf.

Also the CWS incoming port does it have to be the same as above 20000?

No they are separate protocols, they need differant ports.

The attached configs will give you an idea how everything should look.

• I will try this later on tonight when clients are asleep. So just to be clear the MGCamd files are for the receiver and oscam files for ubuntu?

• When you say later images which ones are you specifically talking about? I will try the configs late tonight and get back to you, but I am using Dream Elite image on my dm800hd.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!