MGCamd Config for connecting to CCcam and Newcamd

There are 74 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 125,624 times. The last Post () by codar.

• FTP the newcamd.list file to /usr/keys.. Make sure it has 644 permissions or the image won`t recognize the file..

I have attached compatible files for you buddy..

What files need their permissions changing? Mine all seem to be 755.
    I have 2 nlines 1 sat and 1 cable can they both live in the same config? As the cable doesnt semm to conbect all the time.
    Spud

Edited once, last by spudly: More info ().

• sorry for digging up thread but...
    I have 2 lines, 1 for each provider sly and vm.
    i need to use mgcamd, but can only get one or the other working at a time, they are both CWS lines my newcamd.list looks SOMETHING like this

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    CWS = address1stprovider 15000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    CWS = address2NDprovider 56000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

why wont they both work, only the top one does

Thanks in advance

• Hello,
    cccam on mgcamd work but I notice not all packages can open. for example, rai package on cccam214 works well , if I change to mgcamd those channels still scrambled. other channels like *** work normal. It seems that mgcamd can't read all packeges in cccam.
    Do I need to configure something in mg.cfg or the ignore.list?

• Hi
    Help,Help,Help Box Zgemma H1 (Openvix) works great with Cccam S*y, Can not get Mgcamd (VM) to work.
    I have tried all hints and tips from forums for the last two weeks.
    Help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

• I/ve got Mgcamd working on a H2 but only satellite as the only image I could get working was for the H1 which is sat tuner , anyone know of a vix image that works for trhe H2 , I've tried the one from zgemma.tv with no luck

• Hi all

I have open black hole on vu+ duo2. I want to use mgcamd. My provider gave me the newcamd.list and the mg_cfg files. But when I choose 1.38 mgccamd on the blue button it does not work.

Please please please help. I am desperate. Thaks

• Hi all

I have open black hole on vu+ duo2. I want to use mgcamd. My provider gave me the newcamd.list and the mg_cfg files. But when I choose 1.38 mgccamd on the blue button it does not work.

Please please please help. I am desperate. Thaks

Is this a connection line from your server, a friends or payserver?

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

its a payserver. The guy says that the files says that the lines are fine and working. The Cccam 2.3 still works but as I say it gets freezes from time to time

They normally tell you it's a problem on your side, which is probably not the case.
    If you manage to get mgcamd working, the results will probably be the same as cccam but by using a payserver, your in violation of rule 2

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

Please re-read the rules:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/misc.php?do=vsarules
    I'm going to close this now..

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!