Strong Wheather Signal break

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 515 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I really need a bit of advice, my system is on my signature.

If the weather is slightly windy my dish starts to wobble and Signal breaks up, I have checked everything to see if I got loose nut or anything but everything is tight enough, T&K is firmly fixed to the wall with these https://vault1.secured-url.com/ecommerce/atonic1/nuco/cart/proddetail.asp?prod=rawlbolts&cat=34

Is this something I have to get used to it considering the dish size I got or is there anything I can do to make it a weather proof?

The plan was to get at 2 or 3 meter pole (at the mo my pole is only 60cm long) and attach sly mini dish as well but that is out of the window now.

Thanks in advance

1.1m dish, TM2600, Smart Oxid 0.1dB, 18" T&K

• if you arent using a motor then why not attach two side cablelines( one either side) similar to any high antennae pole...
    Obviously if you are using a motor then not much else except tighten up everything and check every now and then..
    ( have spent past few days checking/tightening everything myself)
    tm2600 is as sturdy as... so just a little tlc will do ;)

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!