spider or ***box

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 941 times. The last Post () by barry2012.

• newbie here so any help or advice is a help. i have the dreambox 500 just now but looking up upgrade. I was thinking about the spider 6000 but dont know if u can set up the server like u can in the spider 9000 also the wifi in the 6000 is appealing. the other box i was thinking about was the ***box f5 not sure if that has wifi or if that has the option to set up a server. ideally id like to have a new box that is HD wifi isnt a must and id also like to be able to record dont know if u can pause or rewind on any of these boxes and id like to have the option to set it up as a server at a later date if needed. user friendly would be good as ive just found out how to put in c lines. sounds like im maybe asking to much but any help or advice is more than welcome.

• i would not buy any of them they are a cheap box which are mostly used for client only and not as a server .i would save up a bit more and buy something that is supported more and what people on here can easily help u with .the site sponser has some great deals i would reccomend all the vu+ boxes which have excellent support and the vu+ duo is a great price right now also the tm nano is a good price and good for a newbie to start learning with. its up to u tho but remember u pay for what u get and the spider and the ***box are rubbish in my view

• My suggestion is to read back to previous threads..
    I think you will learn a lot from them about stbs,images, support,etc....
    Also take a peek at the sponsors offers ,,you cant really go wrong after that..

• ok thanks heres my next question can anyone tell me the difference between the VU+ Solo 2 Twin Tuner DVB-S2 and the VU+ Duo 2 (1x Twin DVB-S2 not sure what the difference with the solo and duo. thanks again

• I know it is said that openbox/*** box are rubbish, but my own experience is this. I had a Spiderbox 9000 which in my naivety I thought was a good box and my son bought an openbox for about £60 which was much faster than spider and is still going strong 2 years later. I know its not the best software and not well supported, but just depends what you want it to do. My son loves my Solo 2 but doesn't want all its features and the other box suits his purpose.

• Bought a slybox on gumtree fell for yr sub,,,then when i went to update off website realised mine was a clone found out 80% of these boxs are clones
    problem with update saved up again, got a technomate - nano excellent for 1st timers £120 and 6months £25 ,,,I did tell gumtree about the scams going
    on with ***boxs dont buy one i had the man i bought it off back to mine with another fella trying to give me greife lucky for me i got my money
    due to having family around they had a word with the bloke from manchester and he indian freind they decided to give me the money back if you no what i mean

• Bought a slybox on gumtree fell for yr sub,,,then when i went to update off website realised mine was a clone found out 80% of these boxs are clones
    problem with update saved up again, got a technomate - nano excellent for 1st timers £120 and 6months £25 ,,,I did tell gumtree about the scams going
    on with ***boxs dont buy one i had the man i bought it off back to mine with another fella trying to give me greife lucky for me i got my money
    due to having family around they had a word with the bloke from manchester and he indian freind they decided to give me the money back if you no what i mean

I take it you have read the forum rules that you agreed to when you signed up here: remember this one....

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

Payserver supporters are going to be the end of this hobby buddy, as we now know you are using a line in your technomate nano from a payserver no further support will be given to you.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I do appoligise just didnt want anyone to fall into the same trap as me didnt realise me being stupid
    and annoyed with what happened to me,,emotions got to me what can i say there scammers out there

strange people who are VIP can ask about cccam line but no one else thou

24-04-2013, 07:48 PM #1
    Linuxsat-Supporter

Post Thanks / Like
    Angry cccam c lines
    Hi All
    Now that I have set up vu CC and installed Oscam 8171 CCcam 213 on my Vu Solo2 .with Black Hole 2.0.2 How can I put in my c lines to get the CCcam to work I will need all the instruction complete as this is my first time to do it Please Help Thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!