What is the Normal ecm time for these cards?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,999 times. The last Post () by shatanar.

• Hello All;

All u know Oscam - Cccam reader and nline trick .... help a lot of ppl to fake cards as thier local....

What I need here is to state most of the local card normal ecm time to thier clients,

(I am assuming here good ping time less than 90 ms)

What I mean by idle or normal ecm time is:
    The normal avg ecm you got it (as a client) from your server (ur peer with his local).

1-S*y Uk sd 0963 ... average ecm time normally is between 15 to 19 ms.
    2- S*y IT 093b ... average ecm time normally is between 20 to 25 ms.

plz feel free to add your card experience (Ecm time) here:

• geeuk .... I have 0963 sd chls only and using Cccam2.2.1 internal reader... config is simple just add this to ur cccam.cfg

SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : /dev/sci0 3570000
    BOXKEY : /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx

• i guess you are using the internal reader? With the same setup i get the channels at about 80ms on sd channels.. what's the ecm on the *** movies previews channel? im getting 57ms.

• Hi M8;
    What I mean by idle or normal ecm time is:
    The normal avg ecm you got it (as a client) from your server (ur peer with his local).
    (Just to make easy to catch oscam - cccam card faker)

• i think shat meant 150ms - 190ms on the 963 card . When establishing if peers are faking or not . You simply add the ping time to your peers share to the ecm time. If things are not adding up then instinct should tell you what to do . I have heard reports though of guys/girls reading this card at between 65-80m/s in a smargo setup with powered usb hub ( don't know if this is true mind maybe just rumours i havent your card to test it out )

on the 093b card think shat meant 200-250m/s ecm time . Again same process , add the ping time between you and your peer for a realistic ecm time .

regards

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

i think shat meant 150ms - 190ms on the 963 card

Thx new2 that exactly wht I mean.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!