Gaming pc

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 718 times. The last Post () by muzz.

• hi lads didn't know where to put this,My sone wants an xbox for racing games, we have some games on my windows pc but it struggles to play them, its an all in one pc so can't really upgrade it so would it be better to buy a gaming pc and are they as good as an xbox, I will have around £300/400 to spend and hope i sell my other one to put towards it. He wants to play the latest games and i would need it for stuff that my crap iMac can't do.
    thanks and hope you can help

• Not to keen on games on PC so IMO i would get the Xbox and leave him with that...taking into speed of a PC, Memory and Graphics required i think the Xbox may be cheaper?

However looking on fleabay...Quad Core 8/16GB Ram with 1TB HDD seem to be going from 300ish!...thats the Unit only no Screen e.t.c!

If the Pc you have already is half decent keep that and get him off ya back with the Xbox and a few car cleans lol

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• lot of car cleans lol, One prob with getting an xbox he will take the tv up all the time and he like driving games and will have know where to fix his steering wheel,I built a pc room on my house and thats where his wheel is now but the pc can't handle the games,Its a all in one pc with no hdmi so is there a way i could connect the xbox to the pc just to use the screen,I have a iMac to mess on so he goes on the pc to play the one game that works but that game don't use foot pedals and he really wants to use them,Any way i thought i could kill two birds with one stone and get a good pc for a bit more dollar.
    thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!