Ts panel

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,037 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hello ,

I have installed the TS Panel 7.2 in my VU+Ultimo original image......I am getting a ''NETWORK CONNECTION ERROR'' in everything.....Is it a Server problem or the plugin is not compatible with original(factory) vu+ images ??

Thank you..

VU+ Ultimo , Optibox Anaconda Plus , Octagon SF1008G+SE+ , Dreambox 500s

• Should work OK. This looks more like a network issue to me. You do have networking setup on your STB don't you? I have seen this happen when an STB does not pick up DNS settings but if you have set the network adaptor to use DHCP then this should not be relevant. Worth checking your network settings and running the test via menu-setup-system-network. If using WLAN make sure it's connected to the right AP and has the required configuration.

• Yes i have network but not with DHCP i setup my own ip etc.....maybe i will try with DHCP ON and see if it will fix it.....

• Yes i have network but not with DHCP i setup my own ip etc.....maybe i will try with DHCP ON and see if it will fix it.....

Not too sure if an original image will accept it but have never tried either...
    have you checked gateway and Nameserver 1 + 2 ???
    setup DHCP to get all configuration ,full restart router and stb ,,
    then once it is setup you can unmark dhcp and set whichever fixed IP you want..
    full reboot again after this

• If, like me, you want a dedicated IP, then DHCP is not the best option unless you have a router that allows you to set reservations.

What often happend with some E2 images is that after you set them up and do a restart they forget the DNS settings which gives the error you describe. I am still at a loss as to why this happens. I bet if you went into the settings both DNS settings would be wrong or even 0.0.0.0

You can either put the DNS addresses in, in full or just enter your router IP address as the first entry so the STB uses the router's settting. I normally use the router IP coz I'm too lazy to input both addresses. lol

In the /etc folder there is a file called resolv.conf. The entry in the existing one looks like this "resolv_conf=/var/run/resolv.conf". This leads one via a link to an area which is lost after a restart so may be the reason why it forgets the settings. In effect it will mean readding every time you do a restart.

I delete the file from /etc and replace it with one that contains my nameservers which looks like this "nameserver 192.168.1.1"

• So ,i have installed the latest Blackhole image 2.0.9 and the latest TS Panel 7.3 and works perfect !!!!!!!
    Excellent job by the way !!!!!!!!

Edited once, last by pilotos ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!