Vonets wifi bridge

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,834 times. The last Post () by Reilly.

• afternoon guys
    vonets wifi bridge
    can anyone help me with this ive connected to pc set up as follows but it still wont flash the blue light to tell me its on
    am i doing somethhing wrong ive tried connecting to dm800

cheers guys

• did you install the correct key/have you tried it on pc/laptop turn off wireless if this is the case just to eliminate the dm--if it does not work on computer then you might have entered the key wrong as i used a lot of these and had no trouble..some of these have differant ranges, are you to far from router ect... best of luck

• hiya
    thanks for your respones
    ok when you say key
    do you mean the key i would normaly put in to conect my lappy to wifi in the house
    the range is about 10ft away from the router

ok update i tried on my lappy still no cenection just get orange light flashing

• here is a vonnets guide step by step and picture you can't go wrong..

Code
    http://www.maxking.co.uk/vap11g-wifi-bridge-make-your-dreambox-wireless.html

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• does the wires going into the rj45 look ok?, maybe you have a faulty one. recheck the setup this what i always use
    WPA automatically uses TKIP with dynamic encryption keys. Enter a passphrase on this screen.
    Encryption - TKIP is automatically selected as the encryption method..if it does not work on the lappy/comp. it wont work on dm

• thats what ive done m8 still no joy
    i have installed on my lapy win 7 aswell as pc vista not happening

got one vonnets myself did setup with my laptop vista work perfect..maybe you do something wrong..
    check again the step by step tutorial you may missing something M8

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• still no joy with what you said
    i have manage to get the blue light on when i connected to an open network near my house but i go on to mine nothing will keep trying

believe you doing something wrong M8..how you did manage to get the blue light on when you connected to an open network near your house ???
    the pass is only for your router you just can't connect to another network...what you saying is very strange!!! can you tell us which internet provider have you got??
    you maybe did choose the wrong provider when you did install

PS for vonets to be right connected you should see orange and blue light on

• virgin bb is what i have

dont why it connected to other network but it did with limited access

when i installed the software which came with it , it never asked me which provider i had

ive now tried it on an xp lappy /vista pc /win7 lappy and still noting m8 dunno now seem to be stuck

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!