vfd display

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,488 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi can anyone tell what the point of the vfd on the duo2 is please as I can't find anything that realy makes it worth being there, or am I missing sumthing? i'm running openvix image, thanks

• Basically the vdf tells me operating information like the startup process if I am updating, if I need to update, etc..
    The lcd is info about the system working,settings,protocols,channel,weather,time remaining,
    in fact a lot of info that some find pointless but I beg to differ.. I can see all at a glance..
    just my opinion ;)

• Does anyone know where I can find out what all the symbols that appear on the vfd are. For example I have what looks like an oval shape in brackets that is flashing on/off and is situated in the centre of the top line of the vfd, above the channel name and to the left of the clock. Can anyone help. Thanks. Cant see anything in the manual.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!