No picture with Oscam 9480

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,549 times. The last Post () by SatelliteJunkie.

• I'm not getting a picture on any channels with oscam-v9480_cccam213.ipk.

1: I first installed Oscam rev 8784 - CCcam 2.1.3 Omnikey from the linuxsat support addon. Then I copied the configs from that into the oscam-v9480_cccam213.ipk that I installed.
    2: VU+ Duo 2
    5: Don't know how to get a log.

4. Please let me know if I didn't sensor the correct parts:
    Oscam.conf:

Oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user                          = linuxsat
    pwd                           = support
    group                         = 1
    au                            = ***uk
    caid                          = 0963
    keepalive                     = 1

Oscam.server:

Oscam.dvbapi:

CCcam.cfg:

By the way what does this mean: Sly UK CAID 0963?

• By the way what does this mean: Sly UK CAID 0963?

CAID = Conditional Access Identification

0963 = Providers No.

You can get your oscam startup log by logging into oscam webif and then restarting oscam, you will see the startup log after 30 seconds, copy & post this. We really need to see it to get a good idea of whats happening...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Steve I think you're referring to when I installed Oscam from the LinuxSat Support Addons then I downloaded the "oscam" file from the oscam site. I'm on BlackHole so I don't have a usr/softcams. Somebody said on Blackhole I should copy the oscam file into usr > bin. You said it wouldn't show the version number on the box but it would on the oscam browser page. I'm sure that will work but I just wanted to try the .ipk file instead.

So to start again, I copied the following from the Oscam linuxSatSupport "Oscam rev 8784 - CCcam 2.1.3 Omnikey" installation back onto my PC.
    var/tuxbox/Config
    etc/CCcam.cfg

I then installed the oscam-v9480_cccam213_bh_all.ipk then I copied the above files back into the same locations. I'm not getting a picture. Here's the Oscam log

Log:

• OK here's the info from the servers tab.

Server connections: 1
    +----------------------+------------+-------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host | Connected | Type | Version| NodeID | Cards | CAID/Idents |
    +----------------------+------------+-------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    |127.0.0.1:10000 | |newcamd| | | 0 | |

• Server connections: 1
    +----------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host | Connected | Type | Version| NodeID | Cards | CAID/Idents |
    +----------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    |127.0.0.1:10000 |01d 03:17:38|newcamd | | | 1 | local 0963:000000 18(15) |
    |
    |

Here's an example of what it should look like if your nline is connecting cccam to the oscam server ok...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• This is what I was told to do: I copied the following from the Oscam linuxSatSupport "Oscam rev 8784 - CCcam 2.1.3 Omnikey" (which had a picture) installation back onto my PC.
    var/tuxbox/Config
    etc/CCcam.cfg

I then uninstalled the above installation. I then installed the oscam-v9480_cccam213_bh_all.ipk then I copied the above files back into the same locations.
    Was that correct? Any idea what I've done wrong and how I can fix it so I get a picture?

I also tried the other method of installing "Oscam rev 8784 - CCcam 2.1.3 Omnikey" then swapping the oscam file with that from the oscam.tar.gz from the oscam website. That didn't work either.

• What staff members on this site update the LinuxSat Support Addon? Could I please request that you update the Oscam & Ccam to a later version. I installed "Oscam rev 8639 + CCcam 2.1.3" from the LinuxSat Support Addon and after several days of it working fine, the next day I didn't get a picture. I had to restart my box to get a picture. I've since installed "Oscam rev 8784 - CCcam 2.1.3 Omnikey" and that seems to be working fine but then again I've kept my box on all the time instead of letting it go to standby for fear of it losing a picture. I've no idea if that version has the same problem but I don't want to wait to find out! I've tried using the latest oscam version by manually swapping the files as mentioned in previous posts but I never got a picture. So is there any way you guys could please update the LinuxSat Support Addon to have the latest oscam & ccam version?

• Did you check here for the latest version of oscam+cccam for your image??? BlackHole Softcam Collection

Lets just get one thing clear here... All the staff on this forum do this in their spare/free time, we have jobs & families believe it or not. This is not a full time job for anyone, so if the linuxsat addons panel has not got the latest version on it then it's because nobody has had the time yet to update it or there are more important things to be done on the forum... we all do our best here to keep it all up to date but sometimes priorities change on what needs to be done first, The section which i have linked you too in this post does contain the latest version which is where they will be posted first before being put on the panel.

fI7WHhv.png

• Yes I appreciate that, I wasn't saying otherwise, I was just asking if someone could update the LinuxSat Support addon so I could get a stable oscam & cccam running. As a said before I tried an IPK and copied the config files that I had from the LinuxSat Support cam installation but I never got a picture. I posted the logs I was asked for but nobody seems to know how to fix it and nobody has pointed out that I copied the wrong files or anything so all I can use to get a picture is the cams in the LinuxSat Support addon.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!