TS Panel on DM800HD running Open PLi 2.1

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,009 times. The last Post () by smiffie.

• For the life of me I cannot get this to install on any of my DM800's, Genuine or Clone alike! I'm using the 7.2_mipsel.ipk downloaded from Tunisia-dreambox site and installed from the tmp directory. Seems to install ok then no sign of it anywhere after a restart.

Its installed fine on a DM800SE with Open PLi 4.0, I used a 7.3_mips32el.ipk for that box.

• have you tried to install manually??
    strip the ipk with 7zip and ftp over then full restart...
    have never had problems with ipks so havent tried manually myself

I haven't yet, no. Just wondering if its the correct ipk as it isn't really clear what mipsel and mips32el refer to?

• TSpanel on Pli-4 images is v-tempramental m8?

if an earlier version as cazuela says dont load ok ?
    try - sending it to tmp then telnet this message

opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

& reboot

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• It wasn't PLi4 I had trouble with, it was PLi2.1 (please see above).

Anyway, when I ran from telnet as you advised, I saw a conflict whereby this ipk was trying to write files already written by the Cronmanager extension. I removed Cronmanager and then was able to install TSPanel. My next problem is that I cannot get TS media to install, lots of Python errors and when I try and install the library, a filelock cannot be created as there is no space left on the device?

• Official Post

It wasn't PLi4 I had trouble with, it was PLi2.1 (please see above).

Anyway, when I ran from telnet as you advised, I saw a conflict whereby this ipk was trying to write files already written by the Cronmanager extension. I removed Cronmanager and then was able to install TSPanel. My next problem is that I cannot get TS media to install, lots of Python errors and when I try and install the library

The python errors will be from trying to install an incompatible version of TSMedia for openpli 2.1, use the attached version with this telnet command;

Code
    opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

a filelock cannot be created as there is no space left on the device?

Try removing some plugins as you have maxed out the flash memory.. After you have made some free space for plugins look at FlashExpander..

• Thanks,

I could not remove any plugins and had to delete them manually via FTP (crude I know). Anyway that ipk did in fact work!! As I expected Cronmanager is now under the TSPanel menu, I can see my CCCam check script set to run every 3 minutes, but it says cron stopped? Is there way to check this script is working as the manual start (green key) doesn't seem to so anything.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!