wifi problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 394 times. The last Post () by Toolunch.

• anyone got any idea why when I connect ethernet cable to my solo2 it causes my wifi connection to fail. It has been running perfectly but suddenly it is a problem . I have tried a different cable and different port on router but it makes no difference. Running vix latest and frankensty skin

• just a little update. I have just connected solo again via ethernet cable and wifi went down. Then I decided to shut down mgcamd 1.35a which is the only change that I have recently made and wifi connected again. So it would seem to be that which is causing the problem. Strange because it has been working ok for last week. Anyone got any adv ice on this

regards

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!