Amiko Alien 2 help

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,536 times. The last Post () by crissthone.

• Hi,

Have just upgraded my ***box to an amiko alien 2 box and have just realised it's not as easy to get setup.

I have installed an enigma 2 image and that seems to be working fine but have no idea how to get my mgcamd line onto this box. I've seen something about converting it to oscam but am a bit baffled by it.

I've read a lot on here about this but it's quite a lot of information to take in and don't want to make a mistake

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated

• Mgcamd works fine on a SH4 based box.

You normally have to ftp stuff to a box running enigma from your PC.

You have to firstly install mgcamd and then ftp your config over to the relevent file in the receiver.

Unless you give us more information, like which image you have installed on the box you may have difficulty getting an answer.

May i also ask where you got your mgcamd line from?

Nano

Edited 2 times, last by nano ().

• thanks for the reply, working in IT I should have knew to put more information than what I put :) . I figured out how to convert it to oscam in the end as I could not get the mgcamd plugin to install. The hardest part I had was finding out where on the box I had to FTP it to, got there in the end. I am using an image off here Champions HD Judder Fixed OpenAR-P Based Image. It seems to work great.

I got my mgcamd line off a lad on another forum back when I had a ***box. Very stable and practically freeze free best one I've used out of the few I've tested. works even better on the amiko compared to the ***box . Not sure on the rules on discussing this on this forum as I know most don't allow it but I will tell you more by PM if you want to know.

• hi guys just got the same box and dont have a clue how to get my ccam up n running, if at all poss anyways! total noob if someone can talk me thru it all :)

what I done was convert my line which starts with CWS into a nline and then used an oscam converter to make it an oscam file.

Then I ftp'd the oscam.server file to var/keys and restarted the oscam service and it worked.

There's probably an easier way to do this but that's how I got mine up and running

• Hi i have a amiko alien2 ii want to put a oscam in any can help me?
    I need a oscam wich can read cards from smartreader or pcsc any config please

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!