***BOX F3 Constantly Offline

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 477 times. The last Post () by budd131.

• Hi all, I have here my cousins 2 ***box f3, one is new and the other a year or so old, He was complaining of alot of freezing and missing lots of channels from both boxes so i took them to update them, I flashed f3 firmware that i got from here and got all my channels added ok too, Only problem now is neither will connect to any server i try, I have tried multiple c lines and n lines but it always stays offline, Tested lines in my dm800hd and they work just fine, I see the lights flash on the network port on the box when the ethernet cable is connected so im guessin its connected to the network. Im adding the line the exact same way i added it successfully to over 10 ***box f5s, CCcam.cfg file containing line on usb, Upload to box then go to manage then tick the line then reboot and nothing, I'm 99.9% sure im doin it all right so cant figure out why its not connecting, Any help would be great.... I'm lost... :-o

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!