No music juke box , or music video or youtube ??

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 894 times. The last Post () by gerryd13.

• Latest vix solo 2,
    i have 1 channel working fine on stand alone plugin and on ts panel, what i cannot use is music juke box, youtube or music video is keeps saying invalid link !
    any ideas, i am in the uk.

• Restart engima2 mate. Im taking a guess that you went on music videos abd for some reason it kills everything. I found that out today. So restart engima2 and keep away from music videos lol. My jukebox is workjnv for me as I write this
    Hope this helps

• Restart engima2 mate. Im taking a guess that you went on music videos abd for some reason it kills everything. I found that out today. So restart engima2 and keep away from music videos lol. My jukebox is workjnv for me as I write this
    Hope this helps

Will try that now thanks

• nope nothing , i get all the videos shown in the list on youtube but when i click on a link all i get is invalid link-im 392 ?? any ideas ??
    and on music jukebok i get invalid link 2 ?? help this is driving me nuts , it did work a few weeks ago. i have the latest ts media panel.

• Yes beta 9, got a proxy set up for 1 channel ,works ok on stand alone and Tspanel.
    should i download the ts panel again do you think ? if so where ?
    thanks.

• Right uninstalled tsmedia panel rebooted installed it again 4.9 beta and still no youtube or music jukebox.
    youtube shows all the videos fine then the error when i click on a link is : invalid link-im392
    and on jukebox it says : no valid link available-2 on all videos ! this is driving me nuts now , it used to work on youtube fine and at least some of music juke box worked.
    i have not installed anything recently or changed anything.

• Right uninstalled tsmedia panel rebooted installed it again 4.9 beta and still no youtube or music jukebox.
    youtube shows all the videos fine then the error when i click on a link is : invalid link-im392
    and on jukebox it says : no valid link available-2 on all videos ! this is driving me nuts now , it used to work on youtube fine and at least some of music juke box worked.
    i have not installed anything recently or changed anything.

##
    To clarify something for any other newusers reading this.
    TS Media is one plugin for media content and TS Panel is a different plugin for downloading plugins and much more!!!

• ##
    TS Media is one plugin for media content and TS Panel is a different plugin for downloading plugins and much more!!!

Thanks for that thought they was one of the same.

• ##

Would I be right by saying to download the plugin from the download section and not using the tspanel because ive got the standalone version and juke box works champion for me!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!