Make channels list very easy..

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,636 times. The last Post () by luxbarba.

• Hi, this is not from myself...

1-download setedit 100HD & install
    2-download the dreambox setedit (not registrered) plugin from setedit de & install
    5-download hannibal or other settings for dreambox
    6-open an SW abs file for s9-s10
    7-on menu, new file, choose dream & a new window appear
    8-open the dreambox settings, choose your channels-favorite
    9-paste into abs file settings, when finish, save & send the new SW abs file with USB
    Now all channels is there:78:
    ** don´t try to change the favorite name with setedit won´t work, rename it
    with the remote
    10-make a dump TP_PRG so you have only the channels & can send it in new img with STBH_lan or with USB
    :21_002:

• stedit wont open any abs files for me, error on opening file

on menu, new file, choose dream & a new window appear

Even on the menu there is no option for Dream !!!!

• Anyone have
    SetEditHD100 1.14 registered version
    or
    SetEditHD100 1.7 registered version

Plz add ur link or upload it to the forum.

• Anyone have
    SetEditHD100 1.14 registered version
    or
    SetEditHD100 1.7 registered version

Plz add ur link or upload it to the forum.

**thanks for the Dream dll, i´ve forgot :(

Her the registred 1.14 uploaded for you

Code
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K1078KOH

No 1.17 at the moment..

• Thanks for these files guy, but no matter what i do I get error loading file :(, I have copied the files and it says registered etc BUT i doesnt open ANYTHING i try?, the dream one (unregistered) opens the dreambox file perfectly!

BTW i have an openbox s10 (brilliant other then the bouquets problems and epg)

pls help

• 9-paste into abs file settings

What does that mean? I am getting stuck at this stage. I manage to open settings in the dream window. Now How do I get them on to the setedit100 window?

Thanks

• 9-paste into abs file settings

What does that mean? I am getting stuck at this stage. I manage to open settings in the dream window. Now How do I get them on to the setedit100 window?

Thanks

I think it means you click copy on the channels you want to select in setdream, then in the setedit100 channels window you paste

• I can copy from setdream but there is no option to paste into setedit100. Also you can not copy the satellites. any help appreciated

• I can copy from setdream but there is no option to paste into setedit100. Also you can not copy the satellites. any help appreciated

Right click the favourite, export and then save. Go into SetEdit and import and select the saved favourite.

It'll be there :)

• Thanks for the help. One last question.

"10-make a dump TP_PRG so you have only the channels & can send it in new img with STBH_lan or with USB"

The resulting file I get after I save is *.abs.udf. Does this mean that you have to rename the file to TP_PROG.abs?

Thanks

• Hi,

All goes well until i save the file.
    It saves a full 4mb dump not just the channels list.
    How do i get it to only save a channels list ?

Thanks

• Hi guys,

Desparatly need HELP.

I did this and uploaded the saved dump file and after the reboot my box is stuck on BOOT ?
    Just hangs with boot on the display thats it no signal to tv.
    Please help ?

OR is my openbox F*****d ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!