Blank screen but 2 channels are working?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 385 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• somehow i cannot get any picture on my channels on my vu+ duo. the screen is just all black. the signal is all good, i have tried restarting and reinstalling the channels. no success. however, when i put on a channel named "visjon norge" and "france 24", i get a picture + sound with ease..... why is that? im on thor/intelsat 0.8 and sirius 4.0.

what can be the issue here, and how do i fix it?

0.8°W Thor 6 10778.00 H A06 K1 Nordic DVB-S QPSK 24500 7/8 Telenor, 39.5 Mbps NID:70 TID:66

you should be able to recieve/view BBC World News..and all FTA channels at least...
    if not then revise all connections from LNBs to diseqc switch to box ...could be a possibility..
    you say the signal is good ¿ on all channels? how are you "installing" channels?? are you scanning the sats??
    give as much info on your setup othewise we are at a loss..

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!