Problem with ddamir

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,317 times. The last Post () by doni7.

• I have ddamir 3.28 and Since yesterday i have the following problem
    I do not see the option download.
    its blank.

until yesterday it works fine.

Please can somebody help me.

Thank you.

• The most obvious conclusion would be the server is down for maintenance...

After i see that other members have the same problem probably that would happens.

The strange is that the sites who makes ddamir the downloads like podnapsi works.

So i will wait if somebody have a solution for this problem.

Thanks to all members for your responses

• DDsubtitle player is for time out of update.

E1 - DreamBox 500s - Gemini v4.70 BackUp by SATmax
    E2 - DreamBox 800HD SE Sim2.10
    E2 - GigaBlue 800HD SE
    HD - SkyBox F3s Full HD 1080p PVR + GPRS

Panasonic Viera Plasma PDP TV TX-P42CX3F

• E1 - DreamBox 500s - Gemini v4.70 BackUp by SATmax
    E2 - DreamBox 800HD SE Sim2.10
    E2 - GigaBlue 800HD SE
    HD - SkyBox F3s Full HD 1080p PVR + GPRS

Panasonic Viera Plasma PDP TV TX-P42CX3F

• same here....was working for me too but it stopped working 2-3 days ago. I had the 3.24 version on 1.6

BUT:

yesterday I installed a new image on my ferrari-card DM800HD, the Nemesis OE1.6 110r0
    I installed DDamir 3.09...tried to install over this or straight the 3.24 but it won't install.....also, when I load the plugin and press info to get imdb info, it doesn't give anything....the green button also refuses to work and download subs

after I saw all your above comments, I believe too there is a problem with the program/server

hope it is resolved soon

• thank you for this one
    I had problem installing automatically...your way it worked sweet

• I see the download button but when I choose the subtitle and press ok it says "oops can't connect to the page etc....if error continues you must inform it" it is a month now does the same message, before was workinf fine, I also choose all the subtitles servers.

• please help me,
    i have Gigablue with enigma 2, this subtitle stop working cant find subs anda another problema i can see IMDB info (i think a chande the IMDB server by mistake in the settings of subtitle.

please tell the right IMDB server

• imam isti problem.. nema download gumba, image zebradem, box optibox evo.. online nema subtitle player zadnje verzije.. moze netko stavit link i malo objasnit kak to stavit "rucno" hvala.. (off topic ako neko ima iskustva s boxom koji je img najbolji?) Hvala7

I have the same problem .. no download button, image zebradem, box optibox online here .. no subtitle player latest version .. can someone put a link and explain a bit kak put it "manually" thank you .. (off topic if anyone has experience with boxom img that is the best?) Thanks

Edited once, last by master G: translate ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!