S*y FTV card in Oscam/Cccam Pli Bkup Image

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,202 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Lads
    im messing with my Dm500 & FTV card in this backup image -> http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=6797&page=5

but im getting this error in Oscam`s log ? any Ideas what to do nxt??
    or is there a more upto date backup image to use??

cheers

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• looks like oscam is finding the date and time off the box before the version of oscam was made have you had a look at the date and time ?have you been doing anything to cause this ?http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=oscam-svn9546-powerpc-tuxbox-old-webif-Distribution.tar.gz&directory=1.20_TRUNK/powerpc-tuxbox-old& maybe try first update oscam with this one im sure its the right one

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• I just flashed the image on!
    Setup my communication settings & that's it basically m8?

Back up all your configs and do a fresh flash rather than a backup and set it all up youll be better off and happier , i would assume there are newer images for these boxes , havent looked as i dont have one

• Official Post

There were a few edits to the Gemini image including a reload of the cams some time after bootup. This gave an opportunity for the system to get the time.
    If Oscam does not start because of date issue, CCcam takes over the reader.

On the PLi image, you can make the following edit to make it obtain date from net.

Code
    /var/etc/plimgr/scripts/emuserv has had the following lines added before softcams start. The receiver will get the time from the net if a network connection exist. Perfect for a 500C

rdate -s time.mit.edu
    sleep 1

The commando image will also correct the date before starting oscam. There is an option to keep cam active during standby.

• added the script & all was great :40_002:
    decided to change user/pass & 10001 port & its all gone to rats? not seeing card? lol

put it all back again & still not seeing card?? any ideas again plz, iv been on nights so off 2kip now :goodnight2:

heres Oscam log

• got the FTV card running, using OSCAM 1.10rc-svn build #5921
    is there a newer & more stable version i can update this to on Dm500 guys??

also im getting these messages below in Oscam log

Error processing ecm for caid 0963, srvid 0EED (servicename: 0963:0EED unknown) on reader ***uk

[***********-reader] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed

is there anything i can add or edit as to only allow the cards 9 active entitlements?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!