smargo reader

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,516 times. The last Post () by deerhunter290378.

• Hi Guys me again.
    After a exhaustive attempt to get my pheonix working via a usb2serial cable I am going to go with a smargo reader. Looking on fleabay they vary in price vastly from about 18 quid to thirty plus. Should I be wary of the cheapie end any advice appreciated. Would rather spend a bit more knowing I have a good un or are they all much the same. cheers

• get a real one not a clone one . Your best to visit the site sponser and get a real one buddy. Clones can come with all sorts of firmware which cant be rolled back to an earlier state.

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• HI
    which one form this sit is original?

Code
    http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_sq_top?ie=UTF8&keywords=smargo&index=blended&pf_rd_p=471061493&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001GWVXQ6&pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_r=1F895GZZASQX195XRVP9

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!