hd, movies and sports

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 791 times. The last Post () by junger.

• Hi again,
    My server went down last weekend, so rebuilt it, copied back all the configs, the only issue I have is I can not view any of the above now? I use Ubuntu. It was all working perfect before, so don't know what if anything has changed? I used the new autobuild from here for oscam cccam.

• Hi again,
    My server went down last weekend, so rebuilt it, copied back all the configs, the only issue I have is I can not view any of the above now? I use Ubuntu. It was all working perfect before, so don't know what if anything has changed? I used the new autobuild from here for oscam cccam.

If you are paired to a drx 890 this could be yor issue even if you havent used the card in the box

• Glad you sorted it m8 but could you share with us how you sorted it, as stevejo says others will learn from this and this could be a great help to anyone experiencing difficulties with this issue

The only way to replicate the loss of movies ,sports and hd with a thomson paired card is to remove it from the server or have no entitlements hence my interest , there have been a few posts crying wolf about these boxes of late and its all unanswered as the issue does not exist

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!