Would you guys be jealous if i tell you that i have OSN working on sharing at home :p

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 802 times. The last Post () by sync.

• nahhh.
    There's a company here that resells OSN. It's using cards (and they just changed all sub cards hehe) so we are using it for card sharing. And i am watching all the OSN channels except the box office because it's ppv ofc and except the (something)+2 channels.

• Are you promoting a payserver ???
    I think you should go read the rules and stop being a complete twat

no man it's only available in my country, i don't even know what server im using. I just bought the receiver and that's it

• OK, well thanks for the story highflexer
    Read the rules..

Nobody is interested in hearing about the payserver you bought your box off

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• no man it's only available in my country, i don't even know what server im using. I just bought the receiver and that's it

You need to wise up a bit, you are promoting buying a box from a payserver, most of us do not like or want this type of discussion.
    and btw no one here is jealous of you because I'll bet we all have hundreds of channels more than what you have ;)
    So instead of coming on here to gloat, show off, or wind up someone go read the rules.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!