v*rgin super hub help

There are 56 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,947 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hi all hope some1 can help me on this, i have a share off some1 and it worked fine till my modem stopped working, virgin media come out and give me a super hub so i dont have a modem and a router no more its all in 1, i emailed the person i get the share from and he said it should be on, ive tryed resetting the hub and my dream box but still no joy

thanks ste

could the hub be blocking it?

• Official Post

could the hub be blocking it?

The hub won`t be blocking it. You don`t need to open a port when you are a client and a firewall wouldn`t stop it unless you told it too..

Check the C line details in CCcam.cfg, if that hasn`t changed open CCcaminfo to see if the server is active, if it shows offline the problem is probably at your friends side..

• The hub won`t be blocking it. You don`t need to open a port when you are a client and a firewall wouldn`t stop it unless you told it too..

Check the C line details in CCcam.cfg, if that hasn`t changed open CCcaminfo to see if the server is active, if it shows offline the problem is at your friends side..

ive looked at CS Studio and says Last seen online : 2 days, 21 hours ago

just tryed a network test on the box and is said network setup is not ok, so tryed to download a plugins and the work work, comes up with cant resolve hostname! http://download.blue-panel.com/e1-addons/getxML.php?ver=0470&typ=500

i share my sly card to my mam and few of my mates and that works but the cline what i should bet getting from my mate not working and with network test on the box it said network setup is not ok, so seems like my box sending out but not ready in :angry:

ive not changed no setting at all on the box too

ive just tryed software upgrade to even tho i wasn't and that said cant resolve hostname!

• I think u Could use the superhub in modem only mode?
    & use your router you had in previous ?

I keep knocking VM superhub offer back? for exactly these reasons!!

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• I don't have the so called super-hub m8
    I wouldn't expect your image to be a prob as guessing all was ok b4 superhub?

You Could try manually setting your receivers IP
    So for eg:- if routers IP is 192.168.0.1 set your receiver as 192.168.0.2 then reboot

• I don't have the so called super-hub m8
    I wouldn't expect your image to be a prob as guessing all was ok b4 superhub?

You Could try manually setting your receivers IP
    So for eg:- if routers IP is 192.168.0.1 set your receiver as 192.168.0.2 then reboot

yeh mate thats rite all was ok till i got the super hub, master G set up the hub with my receiver

ive just got an over cline test off some1 and that dont work too

its sending info out but seems its not taking info in :angry:

• Might be the superhubs firewall setting
    That is stopping the receiver connecting maybe??

ive just turned the superhubs firewall setting off then rebooted me dream box and superhub and still no joy

theres something blocking it :angry: and i bet its just something silly

u couldnt TeamViewer and have a look could u?

• what the helll . why Uk have such a poor network providers honesly BT virgin sucks i had the time to use BT VIRGIN AND TALKTALK all of them are **** get disconnecteed every 4 minutes of use..

• ive just turned the superhubs firewall setting off then rebooted me dream box and superhub and still no joy

theres something blocking it :angry: and i bet its just something silly

u couldnt TeamViewer and have a look could u?

PM me your teamviewer details m8, ill ava butchers 4u

• what the helll . why Uk have such a poor network providers honesly BT virgin sucks i had the time to use BT VIRGIN AND TALKTALK all of them are **** get disconnecteed every 4 minutes of use..

ive never had a problem with virgin ive been with them for 16 years

its just this super hub i got the over day off them blocking my dream box from receiving the share i get off a mate, tryed tests off over people and there dont work too but sends clines out ok just wont receive

• Did you try what was suggested earlier in thread buddy? put the super hub into modem only mode and use your old router attached to it?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!