Should I be worried for ECM time ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 785 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hello Guys

I just created a server from my Dreambox 7020.
    I have 5 clines hop 1 maxdown 6. I gave 1 cline to my friend 40km away , and the ECM time is .0500s. Is it good ?
    The channel are working without cuts , but I tested only 1 client at time , with this ECM.
    I'm using CCcam 2.3.0. Also Hd channel have higher ECM or depends by the card ?
    Also , should my internet connection be fast ?

Thank you!

"The quiter you become the more you are able to hear"

Edited once, last by fulcrumAL ().

• Guys I tested someone far away form my country , and now Is 0.400. :) Also When he is "OK" , but not in active clients , only in clients , does it mean that he is using another cline to decrypt the channels.?

"The quiter you become the more you are able to hear"

• Guys I tested someone far away form my country , and now Is 0.400. :) Also When he is "OK" , but not in active clients , only in clients , does it mean that he is using another cline to decrypt the channels.?

It could mean that your peer either clears channels from another peer , isn´t viewing what your server has to offer.
    The ecm time is quite average depending on which local card you are sharing with the peer.
    I suggest you start reading all baout what you are interested in as it has already been documented by using the searchbar top right corner ,
    enter key words in your search not exact words ,for example :

my peer connects to me with ecm times of 0.400

instead just write the key words :

ecm time.

Try it out and you will see how it works..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!