Unusual fault on DM800SE Clone

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,039 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• I have not seen the following fault before, but this happened to my daughters DM800SE clone overnight.
    There are 2 faults, 1st, Tuner has failed, 2nd, There is no HDMI output and on the oled (front display), it does not show the flash icon, (even though it does boot-up) as it can be seen on the scart output, but instead shows (dreambox) and underneath that it shows (88:08) whilst booting up, I have tried 2 images and is the same on both, help, has anyone else had this?

• as an update, I heave just tried the box again and its come up with the following: 'hardware could not be verified', contact dream multimedia' code 0X1800f. I will look around but has anyone experienced this please?

• sorted, i flashed an original image instead of a clone, flashed the right image and all ok, thanks to all

can you get it into flash mode?
    either by holding mini-flashup button on rear? or holding in the power-on button as it starts to show receivers IP ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!