oscam has to rebooted to start

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,255 times. The last Post () by boxerman23.

• hello, I hAVE an alien 1 now about 6 months,not to savy on images....but only a few will load into it.I have a very stable image which starts up with an alien head and says sattvhelp.com in corner.It is a pli image and works a treat.my problem is ,when i start up cam in pluggin, it starts.But i have to do this every time I turn it on.

i was looking to see if there is a ccam plugin, but it comes with an oscam type one.the image will not let me download any new addons

any ideas???
    cheers

• I have just installed the lavatronics alien image available from there support forum and it is very good indeed oscam worked straight off and the menu structure is very easily to navigate through

• although i believe to get the cam to start on startup once the cam is activated goto menu and power options and choose restart enigma and it should reboot from then on with the cam already auto starting

• thanks for help,great info.....I could only get one hdmu image working once,and the remote control was desperate....all back up images from here work first time...must be me .Will try the llavatronics and let you know ta

• rouge city hows that i have had very good experience with them so far bought my box no problems and find the image the best e2 image i have used so far

• here is link for new HDMU images for amiko shd 8900......_http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/pages.php?pageid=1&box=spark
    hope this is not against forum policy

have u tested this image can you provide any experience you have had with it so far ?

• have u tested this image can you provide any experience you have had with it so far ?

i have tested all images that are compatible with amiko shd 8900...some are good at first then bugs begin....or are very limited....HDMU is the most updated and stable of all images i have tried..

• have u tested this image can you provide any experience you have had with it so far ?

I use HDMU, only problem i have on my alien box is thet the HDMU Media Centre always crashes the box, however if you play back your recorded media using the inbuilt player accesed by the play button it works no problem, plenty of plugins available to download from plugins menu, oscam etc from emu menu, just an allround good image and a great picture

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!