***box F5 HD

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 879 times. The last Post () by LeviClaire0132.

• Hi can someone please point me in the right direction I'm looking to buy a ***box f5 hd and want a genuine box from reputable supplier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• on ebay but better f5s is ok just for watch and record non linux reciever. price 48 pound max

• Today you don't buy F5s. You buy the latest model F5s, with 7 days epg support and picons. No fw updates for F5 anymore. Yoijatech is reliable supplier (in China though...) Search on Aliexpress.

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• Today you don't buy F5s. You buy the latest model F5s, with 7 days epg support and picons. No fw updates for F5 anymore. Yoijatech is reliable supplier (in China though...) Search on Aliexpress.

is the $$$boxf5s now changed to openboxV5S because of obvious name copyright problems ???

• is the $$$boxf5s now changed to openboxV5S because of obvious name copyright problems ???

yep its correct, openboxV5S is exactly same box, does everything the same as $$$box same software and firmware. better shaped and easier to handle remote also.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!