Amiko-Alien-SHD-8900-Lavatronics-PKT-Backup-FEB2014

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,346 times. The last Post () by jo-jo.

• Check the recording paths are correct, put a file on your HD from computer and see if the recording paths let you see it, even though i have used HDD manager it sometimes have to set the paths manually.

• Is anyone getting a problem with the busy icon permanently appearing whilst watching a channel? The only way to get out of it is to hard reboot. I've uninstalled all plugins besides mgcamd to rule them out but that made no difference.

• Hi!
    No you're not the only one. I have recently install the backup and have similar experience. The busy icon appears after a few minutes while using oscam. On FTA channel it seems to be ok.
    Has someone solved this isuues?
    Thanks
    P.

• Hi, I hope someone can help me out.
    I bought a amikp 8900shd box Monday and have been trying to set up my motorised dish but to no avail.
    I started messing about and by mistake somehow ending up doing a factory reset, so now cant get any English channels.
    when I do a scan all I enfd up with are foreign channels.
    I don't know what to do so was hoping someone can go through it step by step.
    Thanks

• Hi, I have a 90cm dish on motor, I am in wigan.
    Was using a tn80hd box with all sats picking up but decided to try the amiko.
    was all working well before I tried to set it up for my dish,I am not getting any fta channels.
    When I press epg all I get a folder with last scanned

• Hi, I have a 90cm dish on motor, I am in wigan.
    Was using a tn80hd box with all sats picking up but decided to try the amiko.
    was all working well before I tried to set it up for my dish,I am not getting any fta channels.
    When I press epg all I get a folder with last scanned

you on spark side or enigma

• I'm on spark
    Just done another scan and still getting foreign channels, no English channels and some *** channels which when you go on them it comes up with message ( service not found ! (SID not found in PAT )

• Thanks jo-jo, that's the backup image I had installed when I bought box from sat shop.
    But I thought the box started in spark from new, hench the reason I thought I was in spark when I did factory reset by mistake.
    Does that mean I deleted the PKT backup image on factory reset ???.
    When I was doing rescan it was showing E2 on box display
    Can you point me in the right direction as to reboot in spark.
    I am new to these boxes and want to get the hang of spark before E2.

• you can boot into spark by holding the ok button on the box during boot and use the up and down buttons to select either enig or spark

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7111 Backup

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!