Help newbie

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 848 times. The last Post () by darius.

• Hi can someone point me to the right tutorial to help my share my sly sub with a friend across the road pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• You need to setup a CS server, either a PC or Linux Set top box..

Use the search box on the navbar

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• The simplest way , is using CCcam , with a receiver , opening a no ip account , and port forwarding port 12000 or whatever port you prefer to use.

"The quiter you become the more you are able to hear"

• I'm thinking of getting a F5 Hd just to learn this stuff on. My apologies for sounding naive on this forum but setting up servers and using Cccam I've been reading but it mite as well be in Chinese I don't understand what to do, sorry.

• just take it easy and go through it one step at a time. dont expect to be able to do it straight away.
    buy a simple e2 box, not an f5, learn how to communicate with the box from your pc. learn then how to transfer files to your box and you will understand the terms used on this forum a wee bit better

• yes, dont wast money on ***box f5 or any this box not good for cs , you can find vu solo segond hand or new . then you have prope e2 linux reciever , and learn .

• Ok thanks I've seen vu solo on fleaBay will I be able to use mac because I don't have pc

Edited once, last by Inspiral: terminology for auction site edited ().

• My Sly subscription is on an Amstrad DRX780UK box, I have fibre optic connection don't know if that will effect anything. Also Ive found a very good tutorial but it's based on setting up DM500 as the server. Will setting up the Vu Solo be the same? I can post the tutorial if it will be of help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!