VU+ UNO Aspect Ratio

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 639 times. The last Post () by fujitsuman.

• Hi,

I've got a problem with my VU+ Uno in that when I go to change the aspect ration from display Contact 4:3 as from Pillarbox as soon as I press left or right on the remote the box crashes.

I have the latest VIX OE3 Build 808 however I do believe that it was doing the same on previous builds.

I have also re-flashed using the 1st OE3 "vanilla" release but it still does the same after software updates.

Any help would be good...as its now driving me nuts since IPTV screen size cant be changed :-(

• dont alter your screen size in user interface and try the automatic resolution , in av settings ,and have everything set to just scale i found this issue only ever did occur setting the screen size ,most times the sceen overlaps the edges because the tv setting is wrong,you should not have any issues leaving settings at default

• Cheers I have just re-installed the Auto resolution plugin but ITV3 HD is still pillarbox. I remember that I used to be able to change the resolution to just scale....but again when I try to change setting it just crashes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!