change image

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 734 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• hi guys like to play round with my box i have bh 2.0.8 image on vu+duo can i flash with latest vix image and is it same as flashing bh put image on usb and put in usb on box and turn on let it do it thing nothing special to do thanks

• Yes it's the same method for flashing vix or another image. Remember to make a backup of your image first. Or you can setup meto boot from the plugins menu this will allow you to load any image using a USB pen while still keeping your original image in the flash.

• stevejo dont laugh at me lol im wondering to try vix see what it like i can flash bh no problem now and install stuff i need why do i need back up image and emu can i not ust flash vix and install what i want or is theremore to it then that thanks

• Yes you can just install vix but you will have to setup from scratch tho.
    Epg
    Autobouquets
    Cccam copy the cfg file to desktop using dcc

If you make a back up of the bh image and don't like vix you can just reflash your box with your backup image of black hole

• use dFlash for backup,
    use Dumbo to put image (flash or other ) on USB
    change bios to boot from USB

Why would somebody who simply want to try another image go through all that ??
    In BH make a FULL backup of image ( media/hdd or media/usb) and then install another image,less than 20 minutes from start to finish.

• stevejo dont laugh at me lol im wondering to try vix see what it like i can flash bh no problem now and install stuff i need why do i need back up image and emu can i not ust flash vix and install what i want or is theremore to it then that thanks

I would not laugh about giving help needed but sorry for not seeing your post im working long and strange hours ATM ,do as caz has said and even try a backup of vix for speed of testing then you can decide if you like it then from there migrate properly if need be

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!