Qbox mini hd

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,312 times. The last Post () by phonix.

• Hi has any of you fine gentlemen had any experience with these boxes,a friend has brought one to me as he could,nt get it going and neither can i,its a strange box unlike vu dream etc, i cant seem to find cccam but i think i have mgcamd installed as its in the panel but when i select it nothing happens,i have put an nline in cccam config to what i think is correct directory and cws mgcamd line in newcamd.list with mg_cfg to correct directory i think too... i would prefer to get mgcamd going but anything will do as i,m scratching my head here with this 1 pmsl

Thanks for your time guys.

• oscam is the best cam to use as rader gives higher ecm times Mgcamd i still under development for the qbox mini and CCcam is not supported at all by the Qbox

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• Hi does anyone know what the problem is with this thing now, i think i have a bootloader problem as every few seconds the box gives a white screen and reboots but the recovery tool is taking an age i get this

Receiver connected. Identify it ...
    >>> QBOX-HD mini v.1.1 found. <<<
    GENESIS 1.0.4 (Jul 30 2010 - 10:44:32) - st2.0-14 MINI: 0001 NOR: 01000101tftp $load_addr 'U-BOOT'

TFTP from server 192.168.1.3; our IP address is 192.168.1.4
    Filename 'U-BOOT'.
    Load address: 0x84000000
    Loading: *T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T and it keeps going for ages

thanks all

• Try re-flashing the latest bootloader again

How to Flash a new Bootloader

1. Download both the QBox HD Updater software and the latest bootloader file

2. Use this software to flash the bootloader to the Mini, it's all done over your local network (rather than a USB or serial update for example) so you'll need to enter the IP address, username and password of your QBox Mini, select the IP address of your local PC that you run the updater software on (or just use the automatic one) then click on recovery tool which will pop up a box telling you to turn your receiver on at the mains

3. Do this now but make sure you hold in the standby button at the same time (important on a Mini) and if all the settings were correct after a few seconds the Mini should be seen and then a box will pop up where you can select the bootloader file you downloaded before, select that and then let it do the rest.... After a few mins or so the process should finish and tell you it's complete

• Yes i know how to use the tool and if you read my post you will see i am at the flash botloader stage but it just keeps giving TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT should be F for fooked or S for shit. i will try another pc tomorrow with xp to see if it helps. thankyou all anyway.

• Wind in your attitude a bit romman im only trying to help you

Here are a couple of ways of recovering your box

RECOVERY QBOX MINI HD

If the decoder does not respond and hangs on boot or reboot constantly must be made to restore the system with one of these ways:
    Download and install the latest version of the program for Recovery "QBoxHD_Updater" from the website

Code
    www.qboxsvn.com

First way:

1. Connect the receiver to the LAN with a LAN cable normal;
    2. Temporarily remove the firewall to protect your PC (Firewall active can cause lack of communication between your PC and QBoxHD MINI);
    3. Open the software "QBoxHD Updater";
    4. In settings make sure it is set to the ip of the pc (ie 192.168.0.3) and how to set ip QBOX any free ip (eg 192.168.0.40)
    (ONLY THE FIRST START, then to change these settings, press the "Program Settings");
    5. Save the settings, press the "Show Console";
    6. Press the "Recovery";
    7. Turn on the receiver while holding down the front of the Q-Box HD MINI;
    8. When prompted, select the *. QHU (Al 01/12/10: "qboxhd_boot_update_2010_05_10.QHU" with Q-Box HD, "qboxhd_mini_boot_10_06_2010.QHU" with Q-Box Mini HD);
    NB: The files will find them in the folder from where it started the setup or can be downloaded from the site

Code
    www.qboxsvn.com

9. In about 10 seconds recovery should begin;
    10. Once the recovery to proceed with updating the file system via USB.

Second way:

1. Connect the decoder to the PC directly to a normal LAN cable;
    2. Set the PC a static IP (eg 192.168.0.3);
    3. Temporarily remove the firewall to protect your PC (Firewall active can cause lack of communication between your PC and QBoxHD);
    4. Open the software "QBoxHD Updater";
    5. In settings set the ip of the pc (ie 192.168.0.3) and as a decoder ip any ip (eg 192.168.0.40)
    (ONLY THE FIRST START, then to change these settings, press the "Program Settings");
    6. Save the settings, press the "Show Console";
    7. Press the "Recovery";
    8. Turn on the receiver while holding down the front of the Q-Box HD MINI;
    9. When prompted, select the *. QHU (Al 01/12/10: "qboxhd_boot_update_2010_05_10.QHU" with Q-Box HD, "qboxhd_mini_boot_10_06_2010.QHU" with Q-Box Mini HD);
    NB: The files will find them in the folder from where it started the setup or can be downloaded from the site

Code
    www.qboxsvn.com

10. In about 10 seconds recovery should begin;
    11. Once the recovery to proceed with updating the file system via USB.

Mil gracias a bambabo

• Wind in your attitude a bit romman im only trying to help you

Ehhhh

What attitude are you talking about,i thought i was was being friendly as i always am so i think you have totally picked me up wrong in this thread phonix,you have also misread my issue twice in this thread.Problem is now solved anyway and it was a faulty unit and sent back to the supplier.thanks everyone and sorry if my attitude was wrong.

• Mate has bother with putting an nline into the qbox now,any idea why that is,he puts in radar config it freezes and stops, and oscam server does not work.. Do they only work with clines these boxes lol.thanx

• Never tried a nline in the qbox mini if it freezes and stops a lot the channels it sounds like a bad line

are you putting the nline in the right place in radar it should go below CCCAM OR GBOX CLIENT LINES

Open radar.cfg which is located in var/etc and put your C line(s) under the following section in radar.cfg :

#---------- CCCAM OR GBOX CLIENT LINES --------------#

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!