vu duo to ipad

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 478 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• the apps are already on the site you only have to look for them using the searchbar.
    I have done it for you and they are HERE in the VIP section.
    You install as any other app then setup with IP of box , configure it if with double tuner or single( I usually use them in mirror)
    then depending on how efficient your bandwidth is you configure to low/medium/ high..
    thats it ... then on left you should see whichever settings you have , bouquets etc...

• Hi, thanks for the links, can you just tell me where I put the files on the box please, still learning but getting there with all the help. thanks

• You dont put any files on the box..
    You install these apps to your ipad and then from there you configure the connection in the app.
    As long as its INTRANET meaning your own personal network wherever you have the duo.
    There is no need to touch anything on the duo.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!