OE 2.0 images not stable ??? with DM800 HD ???

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,012 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Whenever I install OE 2.0 Images whether from Oozoon or Dream-Elite or any other OE 2.0 I cannot install my favorite plugins such as Enhancedmoviecenter and all other software...
    I tried TSpanel with no success!
    But with OE 1.6 it works perfectly!!!

So what's the use of installing OE 2.0 with DM800 HD Original box???

And please could someone please advise which OE 1.6 is the best stable for this receiver , many thanks ;)

• OE. 2.0 is made too large for small boxes as DM800 DM500HD.
    Most software becomes unstable and the box to slow.

Recommend Dream-Elite-dm800-3.0-v010r6-22072012.nfi

Then I can promise that you will get a quick DM800

• I too use o.e 1.6 images on my 800se. I have tried the o.e 2.0 images but found out the issue that you are having. I have seen a plugin which allows you to move the var onto a usb penstick. Not tried it myself but apparently it will sort out some of the issues you are experiencing with o.e.2.0 images.

Nano

• You can test old polar thor image it has Flash Expand
    - Increase memory by moving plugins to hdd, cf, usb
    if you like it you can gif my pm and I will gif you link to beta image that is 52,4mb orginal dmm image is 54,7mb

The_Polar Team

• 800 with PLi-3.0
    800se with PLi-4.0
    both running sweet with flashexpander added, & various media plugins-> TSmedia/1Channel/BBCplayer/ITVplayer/Mediaportal/Movie2kseries :40_002:

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!