nothing but hassle!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 509 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hi all, im at my wits end with this box. thought id try for help here before I sell or sledgehammer the thing!

I usually get to grips with tech stuff fairly quickly, but cant get my head round getting this box set up right.

bought it 8ish months ago, 2tb hd, BH , and with a 12month thingymebob.

wired up and switched on, scan/found channels ok. then spoke to the guy via sype to set up things, he then used teamviewer to set it up.

everything was fine for a few months (feed/pic wise), with only the odd need to contact to re-set up after internet issues.

Now its like every few days I can only get FTA channels. my other feed just goes, channel info is there and programme info but no pic/sound. contacting supplier isn't convenient due to timezones, so is a pain to sort reconnection. any suggestions what could cause feed to drop so often? as the internet doesn't drop on pc/lappy etc

Also i thought id try getting some plugins etc so I could set it how I think I wanted (like the look of cool tv guide) when I go to plug in browser to search for plugins, it doesn't load anymore just stays on the loading screen, the little 'world' icon doesn't flash to show its loading/connecting.

anyone have any ideas where to start?

im getting snowblind reading so many forums trying to sort this out!!

• ah yes , had that problem before, just checked my ip and its changed. any way of stopping it changing or fixing this issue!

+1 gold star for searay, quick reply!!

• and with a 12month thingymebob.

By thingymebob you mean "Gift" which is Payserver ! ¬

Please Read the forum Rules ! We cant help you here !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Just in case you missed these two rules when you signed up bud:

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

This thread is now closed...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!