Trouble with Solo2 Remote Control

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,220 times. The last Post () by asri2013.

• Dear All,
    My Solo2 Remote Control doesn't work no more with the box although it's still ok because the button on top/left becomes red when I press a button. I remember having changed a parameter in a plugin or something related to RC. I tried to reprogram the Rc using the instruction of this thread but with no avail : http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=9611
    Now my Solo2 is no more usable because of the RC.
    What should I do to fix that without reflashing the Solo2?
    My Solo2 is running under BH 2.0.8.
    Thanks in advance and best regards

• Hi,
    I noticed that the problem occurs only when I use the Solo2 in the vicinity of a Samsung TV set. When I turn off the Samsung the remote control works again! Moreover, when the Solo2 is used with another brand of TV, the RC works very normally. It's really puzzling!
    Any clues?
    Best regards to all

• I tried using the solo2+ to switch on/off, change channels etc, on my tv. Believe me it isn't worth it. Keep your remote with/to whatever it came with. Although I had problems there is always a workaround on this forum.

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• Hi,
    I noticed that the problem occurs only when I use the Solo2 in the vicinity of a Samsung TV set. When I turn off the Samsung the remote control works again! Moreover, when the Solo2 is used with another brand of TV, the RC works very normally. It's really puzzling!
    Any clues?
    Best regards to all

It can happen if your tv is 3D and uses IR glasses, this should happen just when you watch 3D programs anyway, this because this kind of tv has an IR transmitter to drive 3D glasses. It happens to me with my old Panasonic tv, the new one has blue thoot 3D driving and now all works well.

• Iv'e had this issue from day one with my Solo2 my tv is an LG and is known for having this problem and I have tried everything, it is mainly a problem when it is a bright picture when screen goes dark it will work ok? put solo on downstairs Pioneer tv works a treat. the best alternative I have found is to download VU+ player app for your mobile or Dreamdroid they will do same job as your remote.

If it ain't got issues it must be broke:eng:

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!