EPG on DM 800SE no longer working on Nemesis image

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,243 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Are the EPG's no longer supporting images like Nemesis ? I've been using this image for a while and it's only been the last week or so the Epg is longer showing programme synopsis.

I ended up trying out a few new images but had to revert back to Nemesis as I was unable to add plugins, TSpanel and also with 2 images I couldn't turn off the subtitles.

Is there a good image that will install the normal plugins and is CCcam compatible that will allow EPG to work ?

• Are the EPG's no longer supporting images like Nemesis ? I've been using this image for a while and it's only been the last week or so the Epg is longer showing programme synopsis.

I ended up trying out a few new images but had to revert back to Nemesis as I was unable to add plugins, TSpanel and also with 2 images I couldn't turn off the subtitles.

Is there a good image that will install the normal plugins and is CCcam compatible that will allow EPG to work ?

Another 1....no please no thankyou/// no grassyarse or thanks just another fookall// just tell me with a question mark at the end of my dilemma?

• Another 1....no please no thankyou/// no grassyarse or thanks just another fookall// just tell me with a question mark at the end of my dilemma?

What are you on about no please or thank you, in my country we say thank you after an attempt as been made to assist big or small. I have seen where people may had a 'thanks' at the end of a initial post but that is by no means the general rule of thumb as we are very civilise in the uk and would normally show appreciation to people who assist or at least try to assist with a query. I'm still scratching my head to why you felt the need to respond if that's all you had to say!

Ru using genuine or clone receiver m8
    & if clone? Which sim-type?

Hi there inspirial thanks for the reply. Please can you help. Yes m8 my box is a clone using sim 2.10.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!