CCcam vs *** UK 28°E [Inquiry]

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,967 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hello Professionals !
    I have an issue about CCcam in its relation with B***B UK.
    I have a brand new XTREND ET-6500 running latest OpenVix Image, with CCcam 2.3.0 (1.0) plugin installed.
    I can receive about 75% of channels on ASTRA 28°E
    I have several CCcam servers, and they all work fine.

BUT : when I zap to B***B UK Channels, there's is an issue with B***B UKchannels only, they get decrypted by the CCcam server, and works normal, however, there is a short LOST & FOUND effect every 20 or 30 seconds. Like if the signal goes off and come back very quickly, BUT it's NOT the signal, it has something to do with CCcam and B***B UK !

I had this issue on my old Dreambox 500 enigma1 , but as i can see, it happens also with enigma2.

>>!!>> a friend of mine once told me that B***B UK has some sort of complicated system to protect its channels, that's why CCcam Servers can't keep the image stable.
    PS: I have this issue only with B***B UK on ASTRA 28°E. All other crypted channels works fine without any Pro ---------- blem. (It's annoying if you can imagine sound/video reception goes off and come back in a short glimpse every 20 seconds!)

Please Professionals, if you have any solution to this decryption issue, let me know :)
    Big thanks!

• If its is a local card try oscam but it sounds like you are getting sly uk via share a lot of these cards are going now due to new pairing so servers are overloaded especially payservers so glitching like you describe will occur as a client cccam should be fine but seems more like your issue is at source and you are getting told stories by the supplier

• Are you sure its not a signal issue if your in Moroco ?

A bright remark mate, but here in Morocco about 75% of transponders can be received clearly.
    Especially strong ones such as : Disc. History, SLy One, Atlantic, Showcase..

• If its is a local card try oscam but it sounds like you are getting sly uk via share a lot of these cards are going now due to new pairing so servers are overloaded especially payservers so glitching like you describe will occur as a client cccam should be fine but seems more like your issue is at source and you are getting told stories by the supplier

So glitching is a normal thing to expect? as a client is there anything i can do to get rid of this issue or at least extend the glitch loop time?

• "I have several CCcam servers, and they all work fine."

These servers you are connected to, do you pay for these?

I've purchased two subscriptions (3 lines in each), and a once upon a time a friend gifted me a C-line. That's why I said : SERVERS.

• Buddy , the reason Mckee25 asked you this is because you obviously haven´t read the rules and/or have totally disregarded them.

Rules:

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

And for the record this a site setup and dedicated by people who enjoy the hobby not profesionals!!!!
    case closed

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!