epg on enigma 2 on the nbox 5800sx help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 885 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi I am very new to all this and I have just bough this boxI have been trying to do some reading up on how to set up the epg on it but i do not have the crosspeg pluggin could someone please help with this maybe in a step by step guide on how to set it up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• thanks for your reply i am totally new to all this and just purchased the box so really aint got a clue even what u mean by images is that the enigma 2. The pluggins the we have on ut are
    AUTO STANDBY, DMNAPI, DREAM EXPLORER, EPGREFRESH,FLASH BACKUP, IPTV PLAYER OPENWEBIF, DJ CRASH SETTINGS DOWNLOADER, INFINITY HD CONTOLLER most of these in polish when i click download pluggins it says no new pluggins found so again as you see i am very new to this and the polish text doesnt help cant even manage to set up a favorites list any help would be great.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!